Saturday, January 26, 2008

Today's feelings...

Yeah yeah.

I know. I haven't been writing.
I haven't really had much to say.
Alot of Cr@p has been going on in my life.
Lets see.... where to begin.

Yep, still depressed...
Nope, still haven't gone anywhere...
Wait this doesn't sound like I have done anything. Not sounding good huh?????

I have been back & forth to the doctor. Yeah that is ALOT of fun. NOOOOOOOTTTTTTT.
I have been having back pain for awhile. Hadn't done anything about it. Was supposed to get it fixed a long time ago.

Kidney stones. They hurt like hell!!! I thought my brother was acting like a big @ss baby, but he so was not. But in the long run, if I was taking care of myself instead of trying to take care of other people, it wouldn't have been so bad.

Oh well-my bad.

I am off to get some meds in my body because if I don't, Mark is going to have a real fun night with a big crybaby.

Hugs

No comments: